Online CE & Webinars
CE – Everybody needs it and here is a fast and convenient way to pick some up. We’re working with some big names in dentistry to provide you with relevant restorative techniques that will help you fulfill your CE requirements. And, the best part is that they’re offered at little or no cost to you! Also, you will find informative webinars to help improve your technique. Bookmark this page and check back often to see new courses.
CE & Webinars
All New Composi-Tight® 3D Fusion™ Sectional Matrix System
This webinar provided by Garrison Dental Solutions is recommended for clinicians or expanded duty dental assistants who are currently using a sectional matrix system or considering upgrading from older Tofflemire-style matrices.
Topics that will be covered include:
- A detailed review of the three new separator rings
- Changes to the matrix bands, wedges, and forceps
- MOD technique on a typodont
- Wide prep restoration on a typodont
Intro to Interproximal Reduction with FitStrip
This webinar provided by Garrison Dental Solutions is an informal, non-CE, half hour long event intended to help clinicians understand the basic principles of IPR and interproximal finishing. The presentation is a mix of a few slides and a typodont demonstration utilizing the Garrison FitStrip Flexible Interproximal Finishing System.
This event is recommended for clinicians who are evaluating materials for IPR and would like a comprehensive review of the FitStrip system.
Topics covered include:
Separating bonded teeth
How to determine when to use the FitStrips locked in their curved or straight position
Basic IPR technique
Webinar link: Intro to Interproximal Reduction with FitStrip
Break Tradition with Class II's Webinar
- Selection and utilization of appropriate adhesives and liners for successful bonding
- Determining type of direct composite kit preferable for your clinical use
- Confirming restoration configuration through use of sectional matrix kits
- Understanding proper finishing sequence and instrumentation for a desirable outcome
Webinar link: Break Tradition with Class II's
Class II Restorations: Improved Clinical Outcomes
briefly review Class II restorations as a category
discuss the use of sectional matrix systems in Class II restorations
describe a technique for optimizing clinical outcomes with a sectional matrix system