This position will be based at our operations facility located in Spring Lake, MI and will report to the Production Supervisor.
The Production Specialist I position performs tasks involved in the preparation and assembly of Garrison’s products. The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to insure daily operation tasks and goals are maintained and met. This position requires attention to detail and a determined focus on multiple daily tasks and deadlines.
- Stage and complete Work Orders through assembly and packaging routines
- Accurately record various product data to promote product integrity and traceability
- Assist Production Specialist II and III with shipping preparations
- Maintain the work environment to promote the control and verification of product
- Assist with physical inventory counts often occurring on weekends
Required Skills, Education and/or Experience:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong focus and attention to detail while performing repeated or similar daily tasks
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess and demonstrate basic computer and data entry skills
- Ability to work with a team and with other departments when necessary
- Good communication skills
- 3+ years of assembly or shipping/receiving experience preferred
The compensation package includes competitive hourly pay plus performance bonuses. Benefits include a generous 401(k) program, health, dental, life and disability insurance.
To apply, email your resume, references, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Edward Sumrell at 16673 – 148th, Unit 4, Spring Lake, MI 49456.