This position will be based at our corporate office located in Spring Lake, MI and will report to the Director of Product Development & Engineering.
The Quality Technician reports directly to the Director of Product Development & Engineering. This position is responsible for helping the Quality Manager lead all QMS related functions within the company during product development, sales, marketing and manufacturing phases to ensure products comply with quality and regulatory standards.
1. Product validation lab testing and report writing.
2. Product sorting and rework.
3. Internal QMS auditing.
4. Incoming materials inspection.
5. Employee QMS training.
6. Customer complaints and returns processing.
7. Solidworks PDM support.
8. FDA compliance documentation and record keeping.
9. Governmental compliance documentation and record keeping.
10. Maintaining the QMS.
Required Skills, Education, and/or Experience:
1. Quality Technician or Quality Engineering experience preferred.
3. ISO 13485 experience preferred.
4. Internal auditing experience preferred.
4. Strong communication skills.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
6. Proficient in mathematics and statistics.
6. Proficient in report writing.
7. Capable of operating test lab test and measurement equipment.
8. Extremely well organized.
To apply, email your resume, references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.