The new Composi-Tight® 3D XR system has taken all the benefits of the original 3D system and built upon them. The tenacious grip, along with the enhanced Soft Face™ technology and Dynamic Tip Angle™, makes the new Composi-Tight 3D XR system the best choice for all Class II restorative procedures.
- Eliminates ring “Spring-Off” on short, malpositioned or pedodontic teeth
- Significantly improves retention between the canine and first bicuspid
- Ensures true matrix band adaptation, vastly reducing flash and finishing time, while improving the quality of contacts
Includes new Slick Bands™ XR matrices:
- Grab-Tabs™ for easier placement
- Non-stick coating
- Wider sub-gingival extension
Garrison Dental’s Composi-Tight® 3D XR was named 2014 Top Sectional Matrix and Editors’ Choice by THE DENTAL ADVISOR.